required to fill in the Admission form at APS LBS Marg Lucknow.
2. How do I get the form ?
Ans. Visit APS, LBS Marg Near Command Hospital, Lucknow during working hours - 9.00 am to 1.00 pm on any
working day or contact us on 0522-2296931. Alternatively you may download the form from the website or Click Here
to download the form.3. If my child is coming from an APS does she/he still have to give a test ?Ans.
No, Army Public School transfer cases do not have to give any entrance test, however if your child is/was
studying in KV or Non APS he/she has to appear for the test.
4. What is the procedure for admission of students for classes IX to XII?
Ans. For admission in class IX to XII each school holds its own entrance test you have to approach the school you
want to seek admission in and follow their procedure.
5. What are the key dates of admission?
Ans. Please visit our website www.apslbslko.ac.in for more details.
6. If my child has got a retest in only one subject will he/she have to appear in all the tests again?
Ans. No, the child will have to appear only in that subject for which he has got a retest.
7. I want to seek admission in class I for my child but he/she in under age only by one day/few days,
will my child get admission ?
Ans. Any child who is underage by one day or few days for any class, admission will not be granted.
8. What documents are required at the time of admission?
Ans. Transfer certificate,Birth certificate,Report card
9. I will be leaving the station after 3 months. Do I still have to pay the Annual charges for the entire
Ans. Annual charges have to be paid initially for the entire year. However at the time of T.C balance amount will
10. What is the difference between ONE TIME FEE and ANNUAL FEE?
Ans. One time Fee is paid only by New Admissions and Annual Fee is paid by New and Old students at the
beginning of the session.